Urban Survival Giveaway
Enter to Win a Gear Bundle from KILIMANJARO and SPARROWS.
>>Drawing on Tuesday December 23rd
We’re happy to present to you the second of many giveaways to come on joellambert.com. Brought to you by Kilimanjaro Gear, a brand-new company with a fantastic tactical line, Not only will you get a sick prize package, but you’ll be the very first one around to have the kit! To sweeten the pot, we’ll be adding a selection of lock picks from Sparrows.
Kilimanjaro Gear www.kilimanjarogear.com
A compact, well sized multipurpose day-backpack. Ideally suited for use as a carry-on, patrol bag, hunting backpack or hiking pack.
LED Diffuser Headlamp
The LED Diffuser Headlamp is powerful, with up to 180 lumens of light, and a unique sliding diffuser allowing instant changing from spot to flood.
This powerful LED light features a built-in carabiner handle that not only clips, it swivels, detaches, and includes magnets.
The full size version in the Rappel series, this multi-tool offers a combination of functionality and size.
The Vello combines an ergonomic design with unique versatility that make this folder more than just a knife.
Compact and comfortable, the Stretta™ is certainly a knife you will want to keep hold of. A full tang with ergonomic handle and rubber overlay combine with a finger hole for excellent feel and grip.
Sparrows Lock Picks www.sparrowslockpicks.com
The SPARROWS EOD lock pick set is designed to cover the specific entry and tool requirements of EOD professionals.
Based on the same principle as classic credit card bypass method the Hall Pass is designed to manipulate the door latch between the frame and door.
Rules & Regulations
- Eligibility: The Urban Survival Give Away is open worldwide however potential legalities in your country may prevent delivery of blades and certain contest items.
- Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Kilimanjaro Gear.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site.
- Entry: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Giveaway site. Submission will result in one (1) entry per option, you can enter using multiple options so you'll get more entries and have more chances of winning. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
- Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period (December 23, 2014), Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- Prize(s): The prizes are posted on the Joel Lambert contest page.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.